NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Dyson Fan

Marvellous. Finally, I got to own my dream fan.


On the flight to Kuching, I read the advertisement on 15% discount on Dyson's fan or vacuum for trading in old fan or vacuum. 

PG and I got excited. But when we checked the price, it caused the setback. So expensive.

But people with compulsive shopping habit (I think I got shopping habit disorder or whatever the syndrome) will always rationalize why they need to buy it. It became the must have item. Or I will die..hahaha.

I told myself that I must have this coz when again you are going to have the opportunity of buying this fantastic product at discount. Discount means lower price. Forget about the necessity. With latest design and the utmost important, no blade. So, it does not pose any danger of cutting your finger (especially if you have small kids which I do not have) and easy to clean, coz no blade.


Can you feel the cool air? Nice, isn't it? Well, if you like it, you have till today to buy it at discount price. The salesman told me even if the fan or vacuum is broken, they will accept it. Huh...I am going to keep old model or broken fan for trade in again.

No comments:

Post a Comment