NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Excitement and Disappointment

My first trip to Kuching. Of course, I was excited. We almost missed the flight because both of us overslept. But PG a little bit overconfident since I told her I won’t sleep that night. PG's friend gave a wakeup call but PG fell back to sleep. Around 5.15 am. PG woke up. Luckily she has already packed.

She called me at 5.20 am. When I heard the phone ringing, I thought it was a dream. Then I realised we are going to Kuching that morning. Unlike PG, I have not packed yet. In a hurry, I bathed and try to find my cloth to wear. Grabbed everything and shoved in the bag. PG was amazed that in my haste, I did not forget my skincare even though I did not pick up some of the essential and planned clothing.

We rushed to the airport in PG's car as she planned to leave her car there. It was about 20 minutes to 6 am. Our flight was at 7 am. That's meant another half an hour to airport in KLIA from our home in Damansara Damai. PG was really speeding. We were like flying and my thoughts, we should have taken my car but I do not trust to leave my car there. We reached there around 6.30 am and she dropped me at departure hall while she rushed to Block A parking.

We thought we are going to miss the flight but luck was with us. Yes, we are fated to travel to Kuching that day. As soon as I got our boarding pass, I called PG. Poor PG that practically has to run to departure hall but she was still smiling until we reached Kuching. Then, the ordeal came.


 Sunrise from the gate B8.

 My boarding pass. Yay. I thought we gonna miss our flight like PG missed her
flight to London. But fate was with us. Alhamdulillah.

 This flight is equipped with personal TV. We board the latest 737-800 to Kuching.
It is the inflight entertainment system. We use the remote. I am not sure about touch screen.
You can browse your own entertainment from the selection provided.
PG was trying to enjoy movie "The Expendable" but kept being interrupted
by someone. Who else? It was me. They also provide us with the headphone.

But the flight back disappointed us. After a great experience with ptv,
we are looking forward to select our own preferred show.
It was the old 737-400. What a setback.
The food, chicken briyani also is just so and so.
But ain't we glad for the delicious Kek Lapis as our dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment