NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Saturday, December 28, 2013

OTP - Yongseo Couple


Among the OTP (one true pairing) couple, I really adore this couple, Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun. The fans like to pair the couple who act together either in drama or variety show. Besides, they also like to pair the celebrities that they think suit each other well. Funny, sometimes they even like to pair man with man. Oops, people will think I am conservative but I believe Allah S.W.T create man for woman n vice versa.

Anyway, I stumbled upon this couple after watching We Got Married. At first, I am not interested to watch this show coz it is weird to put these celebrities together as man and wife whereas they are stranger. But I started to watch Leeteuk and Sora as husband and wife coz I run out of running man episodes on kshownow. I just simply picked any show at random and I am hooked on WGM. 

After it ended, I search for other WGM couple to watch. At first, I do not like Yong Hwa coz he defeated my hero Jong Kook's team. But the fact he was paired up with one of SNSD couple in WGM caught my interest. They were the youngest WGM couple at that time. Ah...their first meeting appealed to me me as it reminded me of high school days. It is so adorable when Yong Hwa played prank on Seo Hyun on their first day meeting. I never find it bore to watch their first episode again and again. And I become one of the ahjumma who ship this cute couple and wish it is so true. Because of this, I get to know CNBlue and love their music. I love SNSD too.
credit to mbc
 What is interesting is the fan base of all these OTP coupling......the fans must be rich to buy (sometimes expensive) presents for them. I like to visit the thread or web of fan kingdom. I become their silent reader, lurking here and there. At times, it amused me. And sometimes, unbelievable they will fight with other fan base. Anyway, I believe people should respect other's home, so if you are lurking in other fan's kingdom, please restraint yourself from irritating them. They just having fun of worshipping their couple; so no need to advise, badmouth or whatever in their kingdom, okay. They just having fun. Let it be.

By the way, enjoy the performance of my cute couple. I love them so much like son and daughter to me. And I love Yong Hwa more than I love my cool nephew Tg. Amir…hahaha just kidding. As I told PG so many times, if they end up getting married together, that will be one of the happiest moments in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment