NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Go Green

When I started gardening, it is for the sake of having cooking ingredients available all the time, without wasting money having to buy in bulk and at last, most of it rotten as I just need a small portion. Well, I do not have so many plants as my balcony is too small to accommodate all. Sigh....I really wish I stay in a terrace house but it is scary to stay in that kind of house alone. 


Anyway, from planting for necessity, I became addicted to flowers. I always thought it is a waste to plant flowers but when I set my eyes on roses at one of nursery in Damansara, my mind-set changed. As days go by, I become more and more engrossed in gardening. From curry plant, bay leave plant to flowers and now, I try to plant fruits. But some of the fruits must be planted on the ground, not in plant pot. So, I bought mango and pomelo trees to be planted at my parents’ house.

Pomelo Tree
Mango Tree
Fate had it that I have to dig plant the trees myself. It was my first time but I am damn proud of myself for doing it. Not forgetting of my back pain but I managed to overcome it. Insya Allah, in two years’ time, I can harvest the fruits.

No comments:

Post a Comment