NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Gift Exchange Period

With the Christmas alongside the corner, we are having gift exhange. They put the condition at least it must be RM20 above. I whispered aloud my wish that is to have Ferrero Rocher. Well, it is the safest that someone can get it for me as I can be picky too for things. What if they give you something that you don't really need or want? Might as well, I ask for chocolate.

Well, it is not that I am celebrating Xmas, but just go along with my colleagues with the hope that it can bring us closer. And sure it is fun to unwrap the present. Don't we love watching those eager looks on people as they open their gift?

Someone told me in another department, the wishes can be more expensive, like a bottle of expensive perfume. As for me, the teddy bear that my colleague bought as a gift looks so inviting. I asked Mr V to buy one for me before but he declined, saying it is no good as you have allergy. Ah, so cheapskate. He just use that reason to avoid from buying me things. I hate you.

Piles of gift waiting to be given to its owner. We will open the gift during our last department dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment