NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Long Overdue


Four years (maybe more than that) ago, I ordered this frame. By the way, those things; bells and fork and spoon were bought when I was a student in US. Now only I manage to hang after my brother help to fix nails in the wall. Thank you bro.



The faucet was leaking. I bought a new one this week. This time, I bought double spout kitchen faucet. At least, each can cater for different use. For over 6 months, I had to shut down the water outlet due to leakage. Well, there is another option to use sink in the wet area. So I could not bother much about it as I use it for washing hand only. When finally I have the replacement casing for water filter, I had to do something about it.

As for water filter, the dealer messaged me over a year that the replacement casing has arrived. At that time, it was foc. But I like to dilly-dally about things. When finally I went to pick up the casing, the dealer has relinquished the store to another dealer. Never mind that, but what matter most is I have to pay now for the replacement casing. Sigh!! Well, you have to pay price for your slow response. Anyway, thanks my youngest brother for helping me to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment