NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Wasabi Green Peas


While doing my shopping at Maxvalue last night, I saw this Wasabi green peas from Tong. This is something new to me. It might be long or new in the market but the bottom line is I have to try it. I might need to chew on it during office hour as it might be lonely in the office due to some staff would be on leave, training or at client's place. 

True enough, it was very quiet in the office. In the afternoon, office work has eased a little bit. Getting more boring. So I reached for this green packet which I took with me to the office.

Ah...It really spices up my dull office hour while sending this tingling sensation up my nostril. My eyes were wide awake. If you love eating wasabi with sushi and also green peas lovers, try this. Basically, I was shedding tears as I eating it. Care to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment