NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Curb Phobia

This is kinda of old update. My friends also remarked about it. Why I am so lazy to update? Even though I am busy at work, seldom I have to stay back. Only two or three days a month, during payroll processing. Other than that, sharp on time or maybe half an hour after office hour.

I guess I became timid nowadays. Easily get phobia on everything. Looked at my car. I am so scared to get closed to the curb whenever I side-parked my car because I hit curb twice. So sad.

side parking, try to move isnide as much as I can. Then, I heard rattling sound. My front right side hit the curb. When I sent my car for service, they help to put it back. But it is not as before.

This is the bottom part. It seemed as if I have lesen kopi O.

This is on the left side, also kissed the curb,

this one, biker kissed it before he fell onto road

And this one? A crazy biker scratch it as he tried to "cilok" through the traffic
Yeah, the poor car got damaged here and there. If the owner was not the culprit, other driver or biker would kiss my car. So, I am still thinking should I sent it for body work or just let it be. Driving here, anything can happen to you. Last time, stupid biker try to sail through in between and hit my side mirror. I managed to turn and watch hopelessly as the mirror falling to the ground.

And I bought durian to cheer me up. Musang King and D14 or whatever. Conclusion I found D14 lagi sedap and at affordable price. Selalu macam tu tapi bila jumpa si musang, beli lagi. 



No comments:

Post a Comment