NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Monday, November 18, 2013

ATM card to the rescue

Tonight, I decided to bathe my dear car. So, off we go to Shell at Sri Damansara, my favorite car wash. Actually, I do not like waiting at the car wash. First, the time spent there where I can do other things at home. Second; sometimes I was so damn tired running my errands or back from office that all I can think off is home sweet home. Third, even if I do not have anything to do at home, I would feel so reluctant to start my car, going 4 floors down the parking lot to the car wash. 


But it was my own choice. Last time, I hired car washer to wash the outside 3 times a week. I did not have to go to their place; instead they would come to my parking place and wash it. My car was sparkling clean during the period. But a calculative person like me would easily feel cheated coz there would be times when I would be away for 1 week for vacation. And there would be times when I reached home so late that I missed the turn for them to wash my car. And one minor issue when there is always handprint mark on my car after the washing. I always tell them that they ought to give me discount. They cannot do that but they can vacuum my car for free but I have to go to their place. And for sure, I won't.

The above issues plus the most important issue is I feel like my freedom is being restricted as I have to observe the washing schedule or else my darling car would miss her bathe made me stopped their service. So, here we are, back at Sri Damansara Shell, waiting for them to vacuum my car. They have washed the outside. 

Suddenly it dawned upon me that my purse was left in the drawer of my workstation. I almost jumped from the seat, startling adek Bangla. I open car door, searching for my purse inside the shopping bag, just in case. Nope, it wasn't there. Checked my car petty cash (but the coins also depleted as I spent it last time to buy Slurpee for my GBS). My mind was completely blank. Then I remembered I have my handphone as my talian hayat which I really hate to inconvenience my friends/families for the mere RM8. As I about to make a phone call, I remembered my ATM cards are inside my handbag as I do not keep together in the wallet.   


I am so lucky; the only setback, I have to exercise a little bit, walking to another gas station because ATM there is out of service. ATM card is my saviour, just imagine what would happened if I do not have the card and cannot call my friends? Does that mean I have to negotiate with Adek Bangla?

No comments:

Post a Comment