NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Back Pain Revisit

After the therapy which took almost 3 hours, I went straight home. I was so hungry, further did not get to eat proper breakfast. I just grabbed a piece of keropok leko. This is a must item in my fridge.

Anyway, there was a funny story attached to it. As it is my norm to go straight to Bandar Utama where my office is located, I missed the turn to Desa Parkcity. By the time I realised, I could not turn back anymore (as they said, point of no return). This is where you have to throw away the money for the toll and fuel due to unnecessary journey. And off I went, forgot to make u-turn as I was thinking of delicious nasi lemak in TTDI.

I was late for my therapy but I had nasi lemak ready for my lunch. After the hearty nasi lemak, I took my phone. There was lunch invitation from PG but I have to decline as I was full. The, it is keropok leko for the rest of my weekend. My parents became worried when they heard of me eating keropok leko and I have money banked into my accounts. Thanks dearest mother and sister but I did not use for food. Guilty me.

Since I do not experience anymore pain to my elbow and backpain reduced, I started the handwash operation. 5 buckets of clothes. About two months clothing, my office wear. I handwashed my baju kurung and scarves plus you know what nowadays. Not forgetting my "hanging garden". Moved and rearranged the pots, transplanted plants into individual pot and carried two pails full of water and clothes to the balcony. Boy, now I suffer from back pain. feel tight knot at teh back and I could not bend down. So, no housechores. No ironing as planned.



No comments:

Post a Comment