NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Taking care of my health

Crucial time in the office is almost over. A little bit relax. Then, I complaint to my colleague, I had this kind of sensation like fast heartbeat since last. The thing is it is not on my left or right chest, but it felt like it is in the middle. Is it due to cold weather now, it is raining and being in air-con car and office do not help. I feel like suffering from short breath too. Before I went back to Kuala Terengganu, I would wish my mother would be next to me, taking care of me. But having stayed with her for 3 years, I realised that I am supposed to take care of her, not the other way around. And since she also not well compounded with high blood pressure, she could do much when I was sick. All she would say was "go, visit the doctor." 

I am not the type who likes to see neither the doctor nor taking the medication. If I took my medication seriously, it is an indication I am really, really sick. It was serious. Don't you feel tired after visiting the doctor? It must be the germs left behind by those patients. I would try to avoid it unless I feel really sick and do not have the energy to work. I need mc; definitely I will have to see them. 

Another bad habit is I like to wait till I got 2/3 types of sickness such as back pain arm pain, diarrhoea all together. Feel like saving time coz you have to wait for your turn. Further, we can save for consultation fees. The point is the fee vs your health. Tsk tsk...I am so petty when it came to take care of my health.

Anyway, considering my physical which is so heavy, they all made a big fuss especially on my diet and urge me to see doctor. Further, they heard my confession on my high cholestrol of which I have stopped taking medication. 

It is so tough to watch my diet. I am one of those nasi lemak lovers (nasi lemak bungkus daun pisang, to be precise). I love to eat sweet things, eating keropok. What can I do? But I am so glad when one of them told me beras Basmati can be another alternative if I don't want to take beras merah to reduce the calories whatsoever. I am quite choosy over type of rice to be taken.

Sinfully delicious Nasi Beriani...I have not taken for a while. 


Anyway, tonight I have another round of nasi minyak with fish curry. Mmmm, yummy. I need this after having hard time washing my car tonight. Click here to read about it.Maybe tomorrow, I would start observing strict diet. And I better since I gain weight again.

No comments:

Post a Comment