NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Hi again from my hanging garden.

My colleague told me to stop talking about garden. People get bored but this blog is also my diary. Lately my days are filled with gardening activities. So read and enjoy it. Anyway, I will take note of her comment. It will help me to make my blog more attractive. But gossips? Nay!!!!

This is the yellowish white rose that I bought last Tuesday. The second bud bloomed but the color is yellow. Whatever it is, still it cheer me up. When I visited the nursery, there many beautiful plants, some with flowers. It made me feel that I need to adopt all but space is the limit.

I got this yesterday. It is bamboo plant. Actually, they sell in many sizes, some of it readily decorated and tied together. The price is differ, from RM7 to RM50 or maybe higher? The bamboo is straight with leaves sprouting from its. There are the crooked one and tall. I like to groom from small and it is cheaper. This costs me only RM7 but not yet moved to its new home. Last night, it was raining. And I did some shopping yesterday. By the time I reached home, it was already 10.30 pm. They said the plant brings luck. Well, I like to play along with this story, but for Muslim, the luck is from Allah S.W.T. Our wealth and success can only be asked from Allah S.W.T.


Another addition to my lime. Key lime plant @ pokok limau nipis. Well, it will be some time before it produce fruits. But first, we need to move it into pot first before it die young like my first calamansi plant.

Flower pots that I bought. After back from shopping groceries and toiletries, just dumped everything at one side. Fatigue tookover. As I said, it was raining last night; quite heavy. So, just holed up in the living room.

Still at it. Mix the chilli seeds with a little bit salt. Put under the sun. Then plant it. I love going the hard way. Instead of buying ready seed or chilli plant at nursery, I grow it from the seed of chillies that I bought. 


No comments:

Post a Comment