NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Getting Hooked At Nursery

I went home sharp on the dot today. I was in hurry as I was rushing to buy soil for my garden. I was running out of time, the nursery would be closed anytime. Just grab the soil and off you go, so there is still sunshine left for you to do some simple gardening. Well, it did not turn out that way. 

I told myself, no more plants. Guess what? I bought two more rose plants. This time the color is yellowish white and orange. It is blooming so bright. And I spot simple but elegant pots on sale. But they have only 5, well, just nice for my 5 rose plants. Since I will be moving the old plants to the new pots, more empty pots. 
 
The two rose plants
This one is supposedly orange.
But upon close up, it looked like it will turn to pink. Again? Grrrr, Supposed to be orange.
 Help, I need to stop buying plants. No more space.
Empty Pots= More Plants=Empty Pocket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment