NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hibernating Week

Quite sometimes I have not updated this blog. So many things to tell and share : my feelings, experience and opinions. Guess after my uncle's big event (or shall I say my cousin's?), I need breathing space. I decided to lay low. Hibernate, pondering on my life (self-reflection) and enjoy the Korean entertainment.

As I am checking my fav show, Running Man and searching for certain episodes of Strong Heart online, I stumbled upon another variety, We Got Married. Yeah, your guess is correct. It is another Korean show. Hehehehe. I got hooked up, the more reason for me to hide as I need to finished watching this. I simply love YongSeo couple or Goguma's couple. Real sweet, they reminded me rather of bunch of high school couples instead of young married couple. How sweet. Feel young again.

Watching this show lead to another and I become CNBlue's fan. All the members are cute, handsome and simply divine. Gosh, they are about same age of my nephew. Their leader is so cool and charming. And I fall in love with their Banmal Song (For the First Time Lover) and Love Light. So soothing. Not forgetting their hit song, I am Loner. OMG, my brother would say I am the oldest fangirl. But they are cute.

WGM has ended but you may go to site to watch it. I managed to finish watching YongSeo couple. Other couple incomplete, here and there. Oh yes, Dimple couple(Leeteuk and Kang Sora ) is cute too. Definitely, I would spare some times on other WGM couples. Man, really got to juggle time for watching Fashion King plus other shows on Beyond One channel, online Korean Drama and variety show.Time is so short, even I dont keep up with World and Malaysian News. For all I know, maybe election is around the corner.

Let me share some nice clips of this couple.



Okay, need to go back to my show.

No comments:

Post a Comment