NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Salam Aidil Fitri.

Oh no, I am a bad daughter. Since last night, my father has been calling me, asking whether I started my journey or not. Last night, I planned to pack all my things and do a little bit of ironing. Change of plan when Mr V asked me to meet him nearby his office. Me, like? What the heck, I need rest before driving long distant.

And when I told him just to talk on the phone as he was so busy, he dare to ask me whether I understand Malay or not. Giler betul dia kebelakangan ni. Does his work really give him that much pressure or is it me? PG always said that I ni gila and pyscho whenever she heard my stories on our relationship. She knows all about my harsh message and of course, how panic I am when Mr V choose to be silent.

But it was tiring to go all the way from Damansara Damai and Kelana Jaya. On normal day, it is nothing. But when we are rushing with so many things, it would be an ordeal, right? So, off I went to see him. Bila nampak dia, I could not help smiling but when I sat with him, the sulky act began. So, I did not speak much and look at his way. Most of the time, I would look at other people etc. Then, the sadness started to creep in. When we parted, it made me more sad as he did not send me to my car as usual. he doesn't love me anymore. Macam tulah aku ni.

When I reached home, no longer in the mood to pack and clean. So, here I am, still in my house in Damai. PG has come to say goodbye. She would be leaving for her kampung now.

Anyway, selamat hari raya to all. Have a safe journey back and forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment