NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Garden Progress

My colleagues did makeover for my old pot. Sure looks nice but I think I should keep it indoor. Thanks Hanz.

with flash on

Just bought this new bench. still have some new places for new pot. Contemplating should I bought a new one or just use any available pot? After exam, I will wash the pot. In the plastic container, I place chilly seeds. Will see whether the will grow or not. As you can see, I just got two new roses to replace the dead one. Lagi 2, still dying, so I am trying to resuscitate them...lol. The middle and top, we can say gone. After exam, i will think what plant should I bought.

What can we expect with limited space but I did some rearrangement. And I also move the plant from another pot to different pot. As you can see, my plants lack of love coz the owner is not really in good health due to backpain. I am having phobia to bend down or forward as the disc might protest. I am on arcoxia and also muscle pill since yesterday. Yet, I can still experience it.

No comments:

Post a Comment