NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Wawan's Birthday

Birthday Boy
T shirt and short pants for his birthday

 This is our birthday song for him. And seriously, I have to take out my singing as it was out of tune and sound so bad. Ah!...to think I really sang to my heart content but the outcome.....sigh.

Pre birthday treat. I am bringing him for buffet lunch later on either at Shogun or any Hotel which can give me good bargain. Or maybe Seoul Garden as he desired.

I told hime Dave's Deli served really good food as I have been there with my colleagues to celebrate birthday one of them. But I am not paying or you can get your parents to treat you or pay yourself. At the end, he asked his mother to treat him. If not, the  uffet will be cancelled but he really enjoyed it especially mashed potato. I like it too. He is with Roast Chicken and I ordered beef pie.

And oxtail soup. The soup is okay.



No comments:

Post a Comment