NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Balik Beraya di kampung

My Raya this year just a simple celebration. But the best thing, I managed to have a mini reunion with x schoolmates dulu. Still happening, macam dulu dulu. After several years out of touch with some of them, it really feels great to see them again.

Raya Feast - Nasi Minyak Trg and Laksa Trg Kuah Masak
Family photo - not in the picture Sham Salleh & wife, Sahimi & family

My mother can walk but not long distance. Here, she is at my uncle's holiday home. Our house right behind .
Uncle's first grandson and his first raya in Kuala Terengganu. Well, his first time balik Kuala Terengganu.
First Day raya at my eldest sister's house

2nd Day at her place too
my friends & me







The greatest news, my parents become great grandparents. He is my nephew's first born son
Nan Na and Abdullah Mifzal. I love this picture.
 And our raya celebration at our dept (back in OU)


No comments:

Post a Comment