NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My Two Cents.

It seems I have abandoned my blog for so long. I was not really in a tip top condition: sick, cold, back pain, left arm pain and stress coz of not enough time for exam preparation. Not to mention the knees pain which I get used too although they did bug me from time to time. Either I called in on MC or EL or came to work in poor health which slowed down my productivity. As a result, my works kept piling up and I have to steal my weekend to make up for it.

But tonight my mind is a little bit hyper active. Guess I feel relieved as I managed to clear some of the backlog. Still I am grateful to my colleagues and bosses who show me their support. I really feel sorry when my boss has to do my things. I hope I can improve my performance as that is the only way to pay them back.

Coz my brain is too active, I do not sleep a wink. Post after post I wrote in my FB. Coz my brain is active and I am in a relax mood, I tend to be a little bit mischievous. This is one of my long post tonight:

"Oh ya, my two cents on Teluk Intan's election. Since some ppl might be interested to read one of the macai PKR thought. Well, it was really a close call. Both parties should work hard to gain the confidence in future GE as the gap is too slim. But what is interesting here is this: when people stand on the same platform, they will vote for the person, no matter what is the background or race. As long as their platform wins. So, our leaders should never be worried about interracial relationship. The harmony will always be there. We, Malaysian would always come together despite our skin color etc. Anyway, we also can see when they felt betrayed, they also would vote for the opposite candidate to show their protest or senang cakap, untuk mengajar. Some of them would say Teluk Intan people has made a wise decision. So, are they saying the rest who support Dyana is moron? I think in politic, there is no right or wrong. It would only become wrong when you cast your vote based on your emotion. Some people would be sensitive because of Dyana's stand on hudud but the funny thing is they do not say anything when their own party keep denying hudud is good for Malaysia. During the campaign, something funny happened. Those people who are strongly against street demonstration have become hooligan themselves by attacking other party's office just because of the 'forbidden word'. Come onlah, in certain place, neighbor get into fight n uttered foul language. are you saying now that the neighbor who get cursed can take law into their own hand? Anyway, the election is over. I hope Datuk Mah would work hard for the constituent and also your ministry. And I really hope for next GE, DAP still field Dyana as candidate for Teluk Intan as her votes is impressive. I believe we need people like her who dares to voice what's good to the people and nation."

Anyway, I really want to see us come together as one Malaysian. Together we help Malaysia to be one of the progressive nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment