NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Good Kisser

As the person who really loves Usher...hahahah...I jumped with joy the moment they announced Josh Kauffman as the winner. Yes, he is on Usher's team. I am so proud with Usher for coaching him and helping him to win The Voice. And Usher's fans got bonus when Usher post his cooking egg in his boxer in instagram to celebrate his winning. Too bad I cannot find the video and I really do not feel like sharing with you. He's mine, he's mine....I bet Usher's girlfriend does not like my claim.

Anyway, have you seen Usher's new video, Good Kisser. Normally, I like to promote the video clips that I like or by my "husband" or "Sons that I would never have" on facebook. But this time, I feel so shy to put up the video. Instead, I just posted the audio of the song in my fb.

Man, I wonder how could you looked hot even though you are fully clothed and just sitting on the chair while crooning Good Kisser. This ahjumma is getting crazy.



Nice right. Below is his live performance during the Voice.


Either I am getting old or slowly I am being pulled towards becoming good Muslim(which I hope), I really feel so embarassed looking at those intimate acts or ladies/guys in sexy attire or showing vulgar moves. Anyway, Usher, you are really sexy and I am burning here....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment