NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My New Sofa


It is not really new. I think I got it around last school holidays. I only managed to post in another school holidays since I am lazy, sick and busy with Korean drama. By the way, did you watch Hotel King, Doctor Stranger, Triangle and Gapdong. Among these four, I really into Doctor Stranger and Gapdong. The story line is fascinating. Hotel King is saved by Lee Dong Wook coz I thinkit moves a little slow. Triangle is exciting and got handsome hero but somehow not that fascinating enough to catch my attention. Now I am behind 4 episodes. Sooner,I have to leave behind my craving for Korean Drama.

Anyway, I have moved this sofa to the corner but still have not make up my mind on the final arrangement. So, my house is still in a mess. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment