NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Bad Accountant

I am so busy that I forgot about my plants. I am so busy that I am neglecting my house. I am so busy that I forgot about my personal things. 

And I always end up with overdue bills. So, I really have not stepped foot into Celebrity Fitness for my exercise since last year. I freeze my membership for 3 month and after that, I am busy and the pain came back. I just go to settle my bill.

Today, I want to clear my bill. I told the staff there I want to make payment from April till June. And the reason is also after 3 months, I could not claim from my company. that is the rule. But I was surprised when she told me they have debited my accounts for April and May as per my standing instruction. I thought they mentioned something like overdue. Why I did not realize this portion missing from my accounts? 

Anyway, it is a good thing they took out the money first. This month salary, I would be richer by that portion as I do not have to pay my card except for the current month. 

But still it made me bad accountant when it comes to manage my own fund. No wonder I always have deficit.

No comments:

Post a Comment