NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Shoppe Online

I walked into this facebook page - pretty interesting. Coz I found one of the lycra long dress with blink-blink at affordable price. But I choose less blink as I do not want to blind my loved ones...hahaha

If you love to browse and shop online, feel free to sneak into this facebook page. Not so much items yet as they just started. Click at this link Smila Preloved & Fashion.

Check out some of the items. From brand new to quality second hand goods.


Photo

Photo: Sabun dan softener dobi. sesiapa berminat sila PM.
RM 30 per pack..
This is one of their best selling items. The softener smell linger for a long time. 

Photo: Another preloved LV Bag for sale

Louis Vuitton Tahitienne. Please pm for the price
This is the original, Eventhough second hand but it is still brand new.

Buy one for your daughter. She will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment