NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Aiskrim Goyang Pa' Cik

First time I saw it. I was intrigued by it. How they develop a machine like that to make an ice-cream. I even interviewed the guy who sell this ice cream (ais krim goyang). Goyang is for shaking the ice cream during the making of ice cream.


They just need ice block at the bottom of the machine. On top, they have the ice cream mould on top. No need to beat or cook. They only pour soda into the mould. Cover it, spin the things and let it be for 20 minutes. (subsequent they only need 10 minutes to freeze the soda). Took one of the icecream out and shake in a water container before handed over to us to enjoy it.


He said no need to use electricity. It is science, Man. He needs to make sure he has adequate ice blocks. From time to time, I saw him spinned the machine. He charged RM350 (did I hear it right, you can check the price again) for doing it from 11 am to 4 pm. Interested, can call him to find more details at :


Razali Yusof
(016)3125901/(013)4466348/(019)2099413
or email him
razi_60@yahoo.com.my

Normally, he do it for functions like wedding, birthday party or whatever party. See, that's why I love attending wedding. Nowadays, you can find all sort of things, like people want to do something different, so everybody will talk good about their wedding. The intention is good but better focus on what you want to do to ensure your marriage lasts till your death. After all, Islam is about bersederhana in everything you do, not because you think I have to, 

My father is interested to buy the thing. It is cool, right especially when my niece's wedding around the corner. And we can use it for raya too. And I will have many grandchildren. It is good to have one. So we can have fun seeing the kids having fun eating icecream.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment