NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Friday, February 21, 2014

Budak Nakal Memang Gitu

Oh gosh, that's what we used to hear from our parents or the elders if we hurt ourselves when playing around. Then, it becomes my favorite phrase to be used against my nieces or nephews whenever they hurt themselves. but it doesn't mean we ignored their pain. Still, the phrase is like rubbing salt into the wound, especially when it is not due to our fault. Recently, my friend cut her knees when she fell unto the pavement. This girl is sometimes mischievous. Jokingly, I told her "budak nakal memang gitu." Actually, there is a rhyme that sound like this:

(sorry not so sure but this is what I think I heard my grandma told me)
Tungku tangkal balik pintu 
Budak nakal memang gitu. 

Anyway, to sum up the whole situation, this is what happening to another budak nakal. Yeah, it is me. More like naughty old lady. Anyway, it is not naughty but lazy or bad habit.


I always dozed off with laptop in my arms on the sofa. Sometimes, my lappy will slipped onto the floor. I will scolded myself not to do it again for the concern the fall might damage my lappy. But I keep repeating the act since I love surfing the net. Little did I know that my arm will get burned due to sleeping while holding the laptop Apparently, the left arm was placed closer to the power connector. After that, I stop sleeping with the laptop. I do not want to get burn anymore..lol. My sister scolded me. She said didn't you read a boy got burned to death because he put the lappy on his mattress when he fell asleep.

Moral of the street, turn off the computer or laptop when you are not using. When you feel sleepy, stop using it okay. Just turn off and go to bed. You also doing good thing to earth, right...


No comments:

Post a Comment