NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Chill at Chili's.

Yesterday was my last workshop for this exam sitting. The presentation went well. They said it is a good presentation and we feel so great. Some groups got comments due to less discussion on pros and cons on certain issue. But it is not to say theirs are bad but our facilitators' expectation went a little higher.

I thought of going to Hilton KL Sentral coz I heard CNblue stay there. Who knows I might get a glimpse of them? But the excitement of ending workshop well made me forget about it. Anyway, they might have left earlier to get ready for their concert at 7.40 pm yesterday. 

And since I have already planned with my handsome nephews and lovely nieces to chill out at Chili's, I have to dash home. There, Wawan had a second round of birthday celebration.


They are lovely...canot believe they are grown up now

as usual, my birthday gift for wawan, self made video.

I have to go. My uncles at my sister's house now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment