NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Pre Raya Preparation

So many things to do before Raya. For those who work or lives far from hometown, of course we have to plan for trip home. Unlike previous Raya trips, I took bus home as my sister and her family going back by driving my car.

My sister, her husband and her mother-in law plus my eldest sister plan to perform umrah during the last week of Ramadhan but it is difficult to know on the result of getting visa until last minute. According to plan, they will be back from Mecca one day before Raya. Thus, she sent back her car first as she planned to take flight straight home. But fate is they did not get the visa. You know how difficult to get public transport in last minute spur. 

I asked her and family to travel back with me but it will be on Tuesday. She declined as she wanted to go back earlier but as for me, I can't due to job schedule. And I am so lucky my boss has made prior arrangement with our clients to facilitate our Raya leave. A decision was made as it is easier to get public transport for single person like me and reduction in transport cost as it will only involve me. They were to take home my car.

On Saturday night, I delivered car to their home. They were rushing to perform Terawikh at nearby surau whilst me, rushing back home as lots to be done before heading home. The moment they left for surau, I could not start their car (They gave me their Viva for temporary use back and fro office). Me, ending up sitting in the car for 2 hours without air con (it seems battery conned) while waiting for them to come back from surau. What a hilarious situation, and I ended going to my home nearly around 1 a.m. I am taking Kelisa instead.

Since Insight boot is small, I have to take some of their luggage and also mine to bring back home via my brother's car. I plan to travel light, Sunday, off to Alam Impian and in the evening busy with other job. Sigh!!!. Monday became my hectic day. 


Rushing with verification of one client after another and I am thankful for my colleagues' understanding that help to ease the burden. Towards the end, I do not have enough time to check the amendment, they said it is okay for me to leave early to catch the bus. Still, have to rush to Ikea to buy meatball sauce as PG forget to buy it. Break my fast there and rushing home, waiting for cab confirmation. Last minute, PG's car broke down and she is not sure whether can send me to bus station. At 9 pm, no cab and I panicked. That's meant I have to take bus and KTM to Hentian Putra. And PG is my saviour when she called and says she was on her way. I am grateful. Thanks Allah S.W.T for making this happened.

I slept soundly on the bus. Pity the girl (she is so nice and friendly, a good conversation partner when I was wide awake) who must be suffering from my loud snores whenever I fell into deep sleep. Sorry can't be helped. At 5.30, we made it to great hometown of mine, Kuala Terengganu.

And now, on Raya eve, 5 families gathered at my father's home for break fast. This round, we just order the food. Bubur lambuk only prepared by my mother.

Selamat Hari Raya. Maaf zahir batin.






No comments:

Post a Comment