NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Friday, August 2, 2013

Training Shoes ; Now I am ready for Celebrity Fitness

We can say it is my first training shoes. Actually, I do not know there are so many types of sport shoes. Well, we know that some sports require different type like with spike.

Nowadays, many different types and the price skyrocket so high. Or just me who does not notice?


After searching for over a month, looking for more conventional color (do you notice sport shoes are so fashionable in color: fluorescent and striking) and also cheap bargain, I got one. Well, I am now official member of celebrity fitness, so has to get one.
Does not matter that it is out of date or old stock whatsoever but I got it for RM99. Cool is it? And I am so lucky it still has my size. Normally bargain things do not have my size.
When I reduce lots of weight, then I can start shopping for sports attire...hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment