NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Friday, August 2, 2013

Bathing Time

My car must love me so much last Tuesday night. After letting dust accumulated inside my car (hahaha, I become lazy to go to car wash), finally I pulled over at gas station in Sri Damansara to wash in and out. I had this car washer at my apartment to wash my car but exterior only for 3 times a week. But some dirt was hard to remove due to long, long....long resting on my car. It has been absorbed into paint. 

But I am satisfied already with the work done as I know it is partly my fault too for being too lazy to visit any of the car wash. At least, the outside still sparkling despite some of stubbon black stain. However, the interior is lacking of affection.

That night, i decided to wash my car (both interior and exterior). One of the guy recommended me chemical wash ti remove the stubborn stain at RM30. As long as the chemical is not hazrdous to my car, it is okay.


However, some of the black stain still there. Apa lagi, I asked them to clear thoroughly as that what they promised. End up, they have to wax it. But my car must really enjoy the water being splashed on its body.



Oh! What's with the date? Just ignore because I have not reset the date yet. I found my camera usb at my parent's home last weekend. My sister's helper cleaned up my room and found it lying, God knows where. Yes, it was missing since early nov last year. Funny thing is I forgot how to reset date.

No comments:

Post a Comment