NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Sunday, May 19, 2013

All is Well Ends Well

Minggu lepas berakhir dengan baiknya. Dalam debaran dup dap menunggu result for the past week, akhirnya aku pass tax. That was my 3rd seating. Kinda embarassing to tell but what the heck, the main thing is I passed the exam. But it is not with flying colors. It is good enuff for me, though. Can throw all the notes and concentrate on two more papers.

Next exam will be in September after Eid's month. I have to enforce a  very good discipline upon me hahaha , minimising the social activities (u know raya month is like bulan makan makan sedunia especially during the weekend.) For the sake of exam and also my figure, I have to really do a good deliberation before accepting the invitation. I need to pass the exam coz after this,  I want to concentrate teaching my nephew Prinsip Akaun. It is a tough one coz it is in Malay. I never study account in Malay and in my career, everything is done in English. Now, i am proud to say I know what is Kunci Kira-kira, Lembaran Imbangan Duga ( getting confused, I thought this is balance sheet), Lengkapan etc.

I do not have translation book for it. Thus, I have to read the chapter to see the explanation and i go like..ooh, this is so and so. Hahaha, a Malay acting like English woman celup. But seriously, technical terms are different. But a good thing is if you understand well the subject matter, it would be easier to grasp it. Now, I understand what they meant by university students who are lacking in English will have hard time as most reference book in English. My hope? In future, there will be many translation technical books in Malay (hopefully they are written in such a refreshing way so it will be more fun to read).

Anyway, shall we celebrate this? 2 more papers, I will realise my dream to be a professional in my field.

No comments:

Post a Comment