NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Friday, May 31, 2013

Addicted Again

It has been so long since I stopped playing game on facebook. Not only facebook games, other computer games too except for SIMS. Facebook games eventually bored me coz at certain level or certain gift, you need help from facebook frens to help. My frens on facebook is not more than 100…(now you know how popular I am…hehehe). And not all of them falling into FB games trap. Unlike my nephew, I do not like to invite strangers to join my facebook as it is a private one, just for sharing with your friends your activities (or like my favorite saying to my family..like another shout out to them I am still alive. If I passed away, the nieces and nephews can tagged me and announce it). See, it is not bad to join social network.
My fingers also hurting from playing games. I can feel my fingers (especially on the right hand) throbbing with pain coz I am clicking on the mouse so much. Slowly, I am letting this addiction go away (but I have created another facebook to play game with strangers. Just that I haven’t started yet).
Game that I played is SIMS. Like acting you are the creator and decided how big the house, how your SIMS look like and go on and on. Why I love SIMS so much? Ccoz I can be creative. I can design houses and do the interior designing. Setback is I have to work my SIMS so that they can earn money or invited strangers into my SIMS house (they must be wealthy to steal away their fortune) and then kicked them out. Hahaha. Isn’t it fun?  After a while, they lost their appeal. No longer fascinated by them, so my time more on picking up news on Usher and Kpop stars plus Kpop variety and drama.
Then, one day, my colleague talked about candy crush. I know this game coz I received invitation or SOS for this game on facebook. My colleague told me to stop living in my fantasy word of SIMS. I just smiled and said, I have temporarily stopped. Actually 24 hours a day is too little time for me. So many things I need to accomplish in a day – work, plants, kpop show, cooking, washing, ironing and cleaning (these two activities have been pushed back for so long). And I have not recite Al Quran for so long. My time is wasted and I am not getting any younger.
One fine day, I started to play Candy Crush. For a week, I can control myself, just play a little bit to kill my boredom or waiting for drama or variety show to be uploaded. But slowly, I found myself caught up in the game and I fall deeper and deeper. Now, I am addicted to this game. I really love watching those candies coming down, can feel my saliva running down my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment