NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Weekend Therapy

Yes, after a long time, I am back again. Banyak citer yang nak disharekan but totally engrossed with new hobbies, that's the reason this blog was neglected. This is the second article I wrote today after being away for quite sometime. 

I would write my story, definitely, even though things have happened for some time ago. If I feel it is good for sharing, why not?

As I mentioned, I was away for weekend in KT, my sweet hometown. Where my beautiful parents reside. Ah, they are getting older and older. Old age really catching up with them., they are not as strong as before. But whenever I saw them, I feel happy though I know disagreement might or might not arise. And I am happy to be able to taste my parents's cooking again. I know it is burdensome for them but I am being selfish. I miss having nice meal with them.

Homecooking is always delicious eventhough it is just a simple affair. 2/3 dishes would do. Oh yeah, something funny happened on way home. Nak tergelak. On the way back to KT, I drove all the way to KT. My uncle offered to drive after Jabor. Anyway, he changed his mind after late lunch, claiming sleepiness. I am okay coz I love driving. Especially improving overtake skill. Well, Usher and CNblue are crooning their sweet voices too, help me a lot to fight drowsiness. Hehehehe.

From KT to KL, we took turn. Since my uncle would drive first up to Bukit Besi exit, I exchanged driver seat at keropok leko's stall. We would pick up another uncle later, so automatically I sat at the back. Did not realise it until my uncle said, "Puan Seri nak ke mana?" LOL. Kelakar betul, so jadilah my uncle who is x-high ranking government officer sebagai my driver until we reached another uncle's home.

Another funny thing is at toll di terowong Penchala Link. I don't have smart tag, just Touch and Go card. Simply outrageous bila my uncle dropped the card masa nak swipe. Kad pula jatuh bawah kereta. Kelakar betullah. So, I kena keluar kereta dan pick up kad tu. Hi, the more reason to use smart tag. Tapi tunggulah murah betul..

No comments:

Post a Comment