NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Looking 4 Myself

Yeah! I am so estatic. My bf just launched his new album, Looking 4 Myself. His new CD was on my birthday wish list but it is no more. Why? Coz someone told me he has already secured CD for me. How? I don't know but for sure it would reach me this Saturday. Hore!!!!

Can't wait to get the cd. I have listened to Usher's album online. Preview only. Realtime listening when I get hold of the CD. Tq darling. Gee, feel like a teenager again. As usual, the fast numbers make you feel dancing but for me, it is aerobic time. Scream really makes you move your body with rhythm. 

My favorite? Twisted. Yeah, it definitely sound like old day Usher. Anyway, all the songs are fresh, something new from his previous album. Well, I would said it is a successful experiment. Of coz, gf must always support bf, right. LOL. And I am rolling on the floor, laughing my head off with my own statement.

Speaking of Usher would remind me of one person in ex working place. She always said she doesnt like his songs. If I played his songs in the office (not so loud but she sat in front of me), she would said kinda boring. But one day, she mentioned she heard one song by Usher in the car. She said she like that one. The song is DJ got us falling in love again. So, I hope she would fall in love with Scream but I don't think she would like Twisted. Here it is, Scream for her. I hope she has time to read this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment