NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Monday, December 3, 2012

People Everywhere

Bercakap pasal my part time job jaga kanak-kanak ni, memang tak boleh larilah dalam berhadapan in sticky or gross situation.

No matter how enjoyable it is, but still I found it tiring running and shouting after boisterous kids. Trying to discipline them is quite a task but now I found new weapon. Kids always enjoyed being in this ball sections. This is the place where they are free to do physical activities without parents' supervision. But they forgot that we are here to monitor them, instead of parents. They really love it there, climbing and jumping from ball pit to the web anetc. Can't blame them because I also wish that I can jump into the pool of balls, lying there, hiding beneath the balls, rolling inside but still we have to take care their antics. And I am also getting tired of collecting the balls that are splattered around.

So, I told them if they did not keep it neat, or still sitting on top of slide and jumping from them or throwing at people, then I would close the area within 10 minutes. Wow, they really listen and of course, there are suckers among them(macam kat office); they are really good in "bodek" you.  They do all the things you want. At the end, they would be the ones who's breaking the rules. Of course, I am torn but still rules are rules. Cuma I did not scream at the top of my lungs. Nicely asked them to follow my order.

Some kids really like running and jumping. It would be bad if they entered this place after eating. Last Friday, one kid suddenly puked in front of tv area. The stinking smell filled up the area. All of us stunned...like not again. It became chaotic. One person has to restrained him at that place so he won't spreading the mess. But he resisted us and cried and cried. Another had to stop the kids from passing by the area but two kids somehow walked through it and fell onto it. Now 3 kids need to be kept there. With all the noises from other kids and the pungent smell, some of us rasa nak muntah. Finally, the mother came and cleaned him but surprisingly, she still left him to play inside. After the cleaner cleaned the area, the bad odor still remained. That was the time that I could not wait to go back.

Before this, there are kids who pooped and urinated in the play area. To be the witness of kid's shit coming out from his pants. Horrifying experience. I wanted to be as far as possible but still has to go there to ask the kids to stand still while waiting for the mother and set-up barricade so nobody came near the area and stepped on it. Really hate when this happened but I could not understand the parents. If your kids are not toilet trained, why can't you wear them diapers? Of course, we do not have to wash them and clean it but still it is troublesome to others.

Last week, kid's diaper became soiled. I wonder why the mother never bother to check it before checked in. So, the kid took it out and we watched in horror. Since other co-workers are young guy, I have to take the kid to toilet while waiting for the parents to come. Seeing the kid playing with soap and water, i rushed in to put on pampers and take him out. In the midst of putting on diaper (he is in standing position), he pee on my shoes. I was like....oh no.

Even though it is a free service, parents also should be responsible and follow the rules. And if your kids are not toilet trained or wearing diapers, be more sensible to ensure no messy situation arise. Other kids might feel incovenienced of these incidents. Think of others. And some parents, they really do not understand meaning of queeing up.  They are matured adults but set a bad example. Simply cut the line and I do not get it why some find it that difficult to complete the form and thus delay the registration process.

No comments:

Post a Comment