NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Upset

My dear blog, it has been a while since I came here. So many things I want to share but there are so many things that need my attention : work, part time activity, leisure activity, study, wedding preparation etc. In fact I do not have enough sleep, not to forget 10 minutes activity with my precious dumb bell. Went to see doctor this morning for allergy medication..(filing is the most hated activity as my sinus is bad. Allergy reaction is there : dust. People must imagine my house is sparkling clean. Nope, you are wrong but purposely, I only swept away dust from the spot that I wanted to sit...hahaha. Do not bother about other areas.)

So, doctor checked my blood pressure. 100/60, quite low. I know why. Anyway, my blood pressure is always on the low side. Once a while, I feel dizzy and at times, I feel like flying away or about to fall. I remember this doctor that always worried about my bp. She asked me to watch my diet and suggested dairy products. Following her suggestion, I drank milk and ate cheese daily. So, there was an improvement on my bp. Now, it happened again and I expected it to last till my nephew's wedding reception and my exam. And since I am trying to lose weight, I would try my best not to take dairy products. I want to look beautiful.

Last time my blood pressure reached 137/80. This was during medical check-up last month. Thoughts of pain from having my blood drawn for test really pressured me. So, bp increased a little bit but doctor told me it is normal, especially for people at my age. But I told him it is on the higher side as normally around 120.

Oh dear blog, I feel much better after writing about anything...I was really upset this evening but not to that extent, it really hurting that much. What is this compared to one year anxiety and sad thing is I could not bring myself to share with my parents. Thanks blog..I was so sad just now. Now the sadness is being taken away.

Good night. I would come back to share my experience with you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment