NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

D-day for exam registration

Lega, kalau tak mesti aku miss sitting untuk exam ni. Last date to register today. Memang mengharukan betul. Since end of last year, memang banyak perkara yang mengharukan menimpa aku and badly, yeah badly I want to confide with my parents but simply I can't. Banyak lagi matters yang important than me, lagipun they are too old to be burdened with my bad decision. Cuma satu yang best, I passed one exam and sob, sob..I fail one subject.

Dan aku become more sensitive yet it is still hard to cry. I would only cry for things not related to me such as watching sad movies or cry with happiness whenever I saw someone achieved their goal. And the planned trip to Johor Bahru also really frustrated me. I hope it can cheer me up but at the end, it eating me inside. Had been planning our trip back in US during our student years where we are quite organised (of course we did changed the plan, it became plan 1, plan 2 etc but it still enjoyable), this one really sucks. 

Simple thing, it is the transportation arrangement to JB. And I become the odd person in the trip. At the end I have to trouble my brother to send me back to KL. Kacau plan dia and I felt sorry bila tengok dia letih. Dan there it goes makan asam pedas di Melaka which was initially on the plan. I tak pernah makan di situ. When was the last trip to Malacca...oh it is about 21 years ago, attending wedding of my best friend. In my mind, it happened again. I was played again. Last time, it was the same thing. I was the first one to be invited to Kota Bharu. Then in the excitement, they kept adding up people and at the end I have to pull myself out as I know there was no room for me in the car. I told them my leave was not approved but the actual fact, I was the one who is canceling my leave. Once bitten, twice shy but in my case, I never learn. Next time, I have to make sure there is seat for me and place to stay. And they really serious in extending the invitation to me.

Dah mengarut ni. Actually what I wanted to say is I managed to send my exam registration form by today. And I decided to drop one subject. Lemme concentrate on tax matter first. Aeiyyah...I really haven't started going yet. PG said, "I haven't seen you study yet. Are you really sure want to sit for the exam?" Of course. I am waiting for my mood comes to study. After I clear the house. And on long break. Hehehehe. So many things, so little time, with thin pocket. Or shall I said it, broke? Ah..this raya would just be a gloomy raya. LET ME PASS THE EXAM.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment