NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Reflection

Alhamdulillah. I am blessed with good people around me. I am satisfied though having only a few people who care enough to share my ups and downs. I am grateful to them for always running to me with help, relieves some of the burden and lending their shoulders for me to lean on. I am not good in expressing my feelings but I hope they know how grateful I am to have them as family and friends. This status is my appreciation to all of you who have been keeping me company no matter what my situation is. You know who you are. A big thanks. May your life be blessed by Allah S.W.T.

Everytime I got what I want, I feel so ashamed as I know that I have not really done my deed as a good Muslim. Most of the time I am swept away by the sweet temptation. At times, I succumbed to these bad desire. When I ponder about it, most of things I wish, I got it eventually. Always desire to join slimming course and I got it. Of course, sometimes bad things happened but I am glad because in such a way, it helps to bring you back to your senses. And it makes you stronger.

So, counting my blessing, I have to work harder to be good Muslim. Be good to my parents. And eventually to society. Give back what you have to them, not necessary in term of monetary.

No comments:

Post a Comment