NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Enjoy the break.

A peaceful weekend spent at home. Since I quit the part time job and finished my class, I really have a good time. There is no single regret except one, I should have studied hard for the exam. But what is done is done.

However, I could not carry on with my plan to clean the house due to my arm and backache. This morning, it was difficult to get up. The ringing phone sounded impatiently, waiting to be picked up. Times like this, I wish Mr V is around to help me but it is impossible. Oops, he should not be in the picture anymore. By right but we are in reconciliation period now where I have to tone down a little bit.

Anyway, I have a good meal. Thanks to lots of leftover gravy. So, I had nasi minyak for lunch and dinner.

Aah....another week of hard work is around the corner. Anyway, thanks to my colleagues who make it easier for me to go through the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment