NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Burn

Tough or easy? Only 4 questions but 3 hours provided were not adequate to answer the question thoroughly. The balance sheet was left imbalanced; do not have time to check as I need to pay attention to others too.

What sad is the first question is so easy as a piece of cake. However, something easy became difficult if not equipped with enough knowledge. I took leave to study but ended up doing nothing. Only serious study by working on last year exam paper this morning. So, the piece of cake was not easy to eat coz it ended up as crumbs on my plate.

I am too tired for tomorrow exam. My body is aching all over, need to rest. 


Again, enjoy my sons' performance. I really like these charming, sweet and talented guys. 


No comments:

Post a Comment