NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Monday, July 22, 2013

Iftar at Alam Impian

It is fasting month and when I have opportunity, I will move from house to house for iftar during off days. Last evening, it is my youngest brother's home. Ah, it is embarrassing to confess here, I was the one who invited me to his house. I called and reminded him that he has not invited us to break fast at his place yet. He told me he is busy and always go outstation but I am welcomed to come. Just tell him the time. Seize the right opportunity, I booked on Sunday. PG is having iftar with her auntie and family, my sister went back home and I had my iftar at both of my uncle's place already.

My nieces had their own plan, so I cancelled plan to make cake as there will be only 3 of us. I took out two frozen dishes and grilled fish to bring over to his place. When I reached there, there are his wife’s sister and nieces too. So, it is merrier. I should have made dessert. Oh well, my sister in law has baked pudding roti already and it is delicious.

The best thing is I did not go back empty handed because they packed me dishes and rice too...For now, they are resting in my fridge. Maybe tomorrow or later, I will have them for iftar.


2 comments:

  1. ohh that handsome man mmg slalu lupa bab2 ajak mengajak ni. hahah... so don't hesitate to juz ring us n come over, ye :) u r most welcomed to AI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Nanti tunggu Zara ada.

    ReplyDelete