NUFFNANG ADS

Please click here

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Oh My english

My colleague called me over to her place. Then, she showed me my post. What's wrong with your English? It was an old post, didn’t remember much but normallah got wrong spelling and as usual, I always write post which is the mixed breed of Malay and English. Like what I am writing now. As I read, I got puzzled...what the heck; I do not understand some of the paragraphs. What did I try to tell? My readers must be having a nightmare reading my stories.

Then, she showed me another post. I was so embarrassed. The post started something like this, “I spend my friends and so and on.” The structure was crazy. I felt something weird, as bad my English is, it could not be as worst as this. Then, we read my post about dinner at Groupbase in Sri Damansara. It is so funny. “The repair was good..” ????

I recalled I changed the template and layout of my blog. Did it affect my post too? I was like, OMG. I have to close this blog for a while…need to do some correction. Then, I saw something. When she clicked my post, there is an option of original text or translation. Apparently, she chose translation. Aiyyo, Uncle Google or whatsoever, so funny ah your translation. You got me panicked and having a mental breakdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment